Monday, April 20, 2015

Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Cleansing Cloths review

Hi there! I'm not much of a makeup wipes person but they are definitely great for those lazy days. I purchased the Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Cleansing Clothes: Oil-Free Pore Refining in the April Sephora 15% off sale. Ole Henriksen has 2 other types of wipes but these are catered more towards combination/oily skin.


Deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and renew pores in one easy step. Uniquely textured cloths exfoliate while glycolic, lactic, and citric acids thoroughly dissolve dead skin cells. Purifying eucalyptus absorb pore-clogging dirt and oil for clarified, fresh-looking skin and AHA's exfoliate, remove dead skin cells, and smooth texture for a refined complexion. 

A great thing about this packaging is that there is a flap top as well as a seal to keep your wipes moist.


These wipes have this sort of medicine-like smell to me, but in a good way. I'm not sure if it's the eucalyptus part of the wipes but I'm fine with it. What makes these wipes different from the other 2 Ole Henriksen wipes is that they have both a smooth side and a textured side for exfoliation.


The plastic beads feel real nice on my skin because it's like a little massage. It exfoliates well and helps remove my flaky skin as well as my makeup. I sometimes alternate in between the textured and the smooth side because the smooth side is more gentle and makes it easier to remove makeup. After using these wipes, I'm left with this tingling sensation on my skin for the next few minutes. It doesn't leave any weird residue or dry out my skin so I feel fine not rinsing it off and immediately following with toner or moisturizer.

I'm really happy with these wipes but they are pricey so I think I will only be purchasing these when I feel like treating myself :P They sell at Sephora for $19 for 30 wipes and $10 for 10 wipes.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+
 
Google+