Saturday, November 15, 2014

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion review + swatch

Sorry for the long hiatus! I've been suffering from midterms and multiple group projects/meetings :(

The product I'm reviewing today is yet another mini sized item. It is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion deluxe sample that I received from my Naked Palette.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the ultimate eye prep for smoother, more vibrant shadow and all-day wear with absolutely no creasing. 

 This comes with a wand applicator but has since been redesigned to be a squeeze tube.


Like the description says, this really does prep eyes for eyeshadow/eyeliner and helps my eye makeup stay on longer. It really helps create a smooth canvas for eyeshadow and make the colours really pop. This nude base provides light coverage so it would also be helpful for anybody that needs to cover any veiny eyelids or minor darkness. I use it taily to make my liquidy eyeliner last lnger but it works great with eyeshadows too.

The only downside is that it does not prevent creasing for me. Even when I just use it for eyeliner, I see that the primer by itself still creases on my eyelid. I'll finish off with a swatch of eyeshadow with the primer vs. without.

Without primer (left), with primer (right)

5 comments:

  1. This looks like a great primer!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, very informative :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review, seems it doesn't work that well, tho. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm honestly impressed haha, I never really trust primers but this seems pretty cool! Lovely review and blog, just followed via GFC, hope you can do the same, happy holidays!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+
 
Google+