Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream review + swatch

Tony Moly always has super cute packaging! Today’s product for review is the Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream. I received this as a gift and it is a peeling cream that is used to get rid of dead skin cells and reveal a brighter and clearer complexion.


Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream contains keratin extracted from green apple, papaya and other fresh vegetables to provide moisture and to better eliminate waste and clean up old skin cells. The active fruit acids contained in green apples eliminate cuticles in pores, allowing the skin to have more effective absorption of the nutrients provided by masks and other daily skin care products. The keratin extract of papaya leaves the skin fresh, transparent and clean By giving a massage, you will make your skin healthier and livelier.

How to Use: After cleansing face, apply an appropriate amount to face. Avoid mouth and lip areas. Gently massage for 1-2 minutes. Leave it for about 30 seconds. Gently massage the face and rinse off with lukewarm water.


This cream smells just like granny apples! It seems to have some soft peeling beads in it so the cream itself is not a smooth texture. One thing I need to emphasize is that it must be used on dry skin because allows the cream to adhere to skin and enable the peeling. This is the first peeling cream that I’ve ever tried and it was very interesting to use at first. After following the instructions, I could definitely see little balls of dead skin while I was massaging the cream off. My skin did feel very soft after, but I still followed up with a moisturizer.


This apple comes with 80 g of cream so it should last very long. It costs $13.99 on prettyandcute but can also be found on eBay for similar prices.

21 comments:

  1. I love that apple seems perfect that cream ..... great post !!!!
    Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, nicely written :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging, that's so unique! Looks great, I think I'll give it a try myself

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post, love it<3

    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is so cute! Great post :)

    I like the name of your blog, it's so true that noodles and dessert are awesome :D

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I like the name of your blog too :P

      Delete
  6. Ooh, the packaging is adorable! Nice to hear that it made your skin feel great too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try this, great post and pictures :)

    Check out my new review :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great blog!
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and gfc?

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, and such a great review!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog :) I'm now following you on bloglovin!
    Daniela xo | danielascribbles ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! looking forward to seeing more of your posts :)

      Delete
  10. The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. best fake id

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+
 
Google+