Saturday, September 27, 2014

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation review + swatch


Hey there! The Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation has been my everyday foundation for the past few months. It was the first time in a while that I've decided to try a drugstore foundation so here's my thoughts on it :)



All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long.

It is a water-based foundation so I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to blend it in. It is a medium to full coverage foundation and is easily buildable without looking too cakey. It does a great job of evening out my complexion and blends in flawlessly. Even though it claims to also have primer and concealer, I still use them with this foundation. It lasts way longer on my combination skin with another primer and extra concealer really helps to hide my scars and spots. This also does an okay job with controlling oil because sometimes I find that I only have to blot after 6 hours (which is good in the summer my standards)




It has a slightly runny consistency but doesn’t seem super lightweight or heavy so it has been all right for summer weather. I use the shade medium beige 942 for my usual MAC NC25 skintone.One small pump is more than enough to cover my face so this foundation sure goes a long way. It comes in a somewhat heavy glass bottle that comes with both a pump and lid. The weight may not ideal for traveling, but the packaging design of it sure is. 


I'm on my second bottle now so that shows how much I’m liking it. It’s on the pricier side for a drugstore foundation ($12.97 at Wal-Mart) but it goes on sale sometimes and Covergirl occasionally has $1 off coupons available. If you're looking for a drugstore foundation, I definitely recommend this one!

11 comments:

  1. My fav foundation!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice review! I use a clinique foundation, but this sounds good too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear
    Great review, so professional!
    Thanks for sharing
    Btw, wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo I need to try this, the coverage looks great!

    I always seem to have less faith in products when their reasonable, usually it means the quality suffers but I'll definitely give this a try!

    Fleur x


    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always weary of drugstore foundation but this one was a hit! :)

      Delete
  5. That's my fav foundation too :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+
 
Google+